Resume/Interviewing Skills Workshop
The National Guard Employment Support Office and the Utah Department of Workforce Services will host Civilian resume and interviewing skills workshops every Wednessday at 10 a.m. The Federal Resume workshops are also on Wednesdays at 2 p.m. Register for both at jobs.utah.gov.
Workshops cover Civilian and Federal Resumes and Interviewing Skills.
Workshops are designed to help those individuals who are looking for employment and preparing to attend many of the career fairs and other fairs run throughout the valley. This workshop is open to all members of the Army and Air National Guard, Veterans and Military Spouses.
Many job seekers are surprised by what they don't know about resumes and interviewing and we hope to answer your questions and also discuss those listed below:
* Do you know what employers are looking for in a resume?
* Do you know how to translate your military skills into civilian language?
* Do you know how to can find the best resources for job seeking assistance?
* Do you know how to prepare for a Job Fair?
* What is the most important things you can do to succeed at an interview?
Additional Attendee Information (PDF)