My Army Benefits
- The Official Military Benefits Website for Soldiers, Veterans, Retirees & Families.
- Contains accurate, consistent, and current retirement and benefits information.
Click here to download the benefits PDF
National Guard Retirement (into "Gray area")
The DA 4187 Retirement Request is the form used for M-Day personnel to request their specific type of retirement, as well as their retirement date.
Click here to see an example DA Form 4187
Soldier for Life
- Site connects current Soldiers, retired Soldiers, Veterans, and their families with education, employment, and health and wellness resources and opportunities via our powerful network of government and community organizations, corporate partners, advisors, educators, and retired Soldiers and Veterans.
2023 Army Retirement Planning Guides/Documents
- Soldiers should start gathering information and planning their military retirements 24-36 months before they plan to retire. The vast majority of Soldiers say that they did not start soon enough and then rushed to complete their retirement preparation. Twenty-four months before the retirement date Soldiers should attend the Retirement Planning Seminar provided by a retirement services officer. For AGR personnel THIS IS NOT TAP! The Retirement Brief explains many other subjects not explained in TAP! Spouses are strongly encouraged to attend.
Gray Area Retirement Application Process
- The HRC Retirement Application and Retirement Pay Processing Information guide. The application used to request retirement pay at age 60 (or earlier if eligible).
M-DAY Retirement Checklist
- This pre-retirement checklist was made with M-DAY personnel in mind. Please contact the AGR RSO for active retirement questions and a separate checklist.
- The UTARNG retirement brief will always be held on the third Wednesday of each month (except December). It will be given in the 97th Troop Command classroom, at the Draper Headquarters building. It will start at 8:00 a.m. Uniform of the day, or proper civilian attire. Please contact either RSO to request a seat.