About: The 19th Special Forces Group (Airborne) is headquartered at Camp Williams, Utah, with elements in California, Washington, Rhode Island, West Virginia, Ohio, Montana, Colorado, and Texas. The 19th Group sends Soldiers to all corners of the world for training and deployments, directly impacting the safety and security of our nation.
THE MISSION: 19th SFG(A) mans, trains, equips and deploys Special Operations Forces (SOF) to conduct Special Warfare globally as directed by U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). On order, each 19th Group element responds to homeland threats, disasters, or other assigned domestic missions as directed by their respective governors.
- Be Special - Morally Mentally and Physically
- Strive for excellence in all that you do and demand it of others
- Quiet professional Warrior – Diplomat
VISION: 19th SFG(A) is a credible, trusted, and capable body of quiet Special Operations professionals that is fully prepared to respond to the spectrum of national, state, and local requirements during both times of peace and conflict.
COMMANDER’S INTENT: 19th Group is ready to execute its assigned missions through continual focus on filling our formations with qualified professionals; building our core capabilities through relevant, high-payoff training; efficiently using our limited time available to maximize readiness; and balancing our operational requirements to ensure the long-term sustainability and well-being of our force and families.
DESIRED END-STATE: 19th Group is manned, trained, equipped, ready, accessible, and has achieved the right balance of operational requirements, reset, and training time to ensure the future readiness of our Soldiers and their families
- 1st Battalion 19th SFG (A), Located in Utah, Washington, and Texas
- 2nd Battalion 19th SFG (A), Located in West Virginia, Ohio, and Rhode Island
- 5th Battalion 19th SFG (A), located in Colorado, California, and Texas
- Group Support Battalion, 19th SFG (A), Located in Utah